Friday, March 11, 2011

Napoleonic Gallery updated with Spanish troops



As I am slowly sorting out my pictures on the computer I've uploaded some 28mm Spanish troops in the Napoleonic gallery. I use these for Sharpe Practice games together with the guerrillas I posted with my Carlist army. Infantry made by Eagle Figures and the cavalry from Front Rank. They represent grenadiers of Regimento Rey and Numancia dragoons.








Some of the guerrillas. Perry Miniatures except for one. The brave priest with the cross.




8 comments:

  1. wonderful stuff, the militia look fab.

    PP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super painting on all of it, but really like the Perry guerrillas most.

    Cheers
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful painting, the Dragoons look fantastic as do all the other figures.
    Cheers
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m lost for words...bloody lovely!!
    Those grenadiers!!! Wish i could paint like that
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonderful - who make the brave priest? Looks like just the chap I need to defend the village Church from next week's impending Viking raid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx guys!
    @ Man Cave: The monk is from the Foundry Viking range. Viking Raiders048.
    http://wargamesfoundry.com/historical_ranges/single_packs/ancients/viking/viking_raiders_vik048/?sector_id=15

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Michael, these are wonderfull painted with a good eye for the details.

    Greetings Peter

    ReplyDelete
  8. The attention to detail is stunning - really amazing troops.

    ReplyDelete